This position has been filled - Job#: 453375952
- Assisting with the fulfillment of corporate partnership contracts and assets
- Coordinate corporate hospitality events including pre- and post-game events, viewing parties, fantasy drafts, and any other team-related events at the stadium, training facility, or offsite locations
- Assist with research projects as needed
- Digital assets and ratings tracking and logging
- Setting up and hosting of Training Camp hospitality
- Obtaining player autographs for sponsorship fulfillment
- Assisting with marketing and sponsorship Gameday operations including on field and in seat promotions and escorting special guests during home games
- Supporting the sales & service staff with various administrative tasks.
Training Camp Internship:
- Setting up and hosting of Training Camp hospitality.
- Obtaining autographs for sponsorship fulfillment.
- Gameday promotions.
- Assisting with the fulfillment of corporate partnership contracts and assets.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$5 For Your First 30 Days
No Commitment - $19.95 a month after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Community College (CA)
Collegiate Sports (AZ)