Athletics *Women's Basketball* Graduate Assistant
Description of the Job
The university's Athletics is seeking a graduate assistant to assist in the day-to-day operations of the Women's Basketball program during the 2019-20 academic year.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Attending all practices and games;
- Filming drills and individual sessions when necessary;
- Maintaining statistics for practice and games when needed; and
- Other on-court responsibilities as assigned and in accordance with NCAA rules.
- Attending and participating in staff meetings (compliance, practice planning, academic, strength & conditioning, individuals);
- Managing recruiting database: data input, update contact information, correspondence with prospective student-athletes in accordance with NCAA rules;
- Organizing mailing schedule for prospective student-athlete correspondence;
- Meeting with recruits and families when available and/or when needed;
- Organizing incoming mail and film of prospective student-athletes; and
- Other office responsibilities as assigned and in accordance with NCAA rules.
- Admittance into Center for Sport Leadership (CSL) graduate program; and
- Demonstrated experience working in and fostering a diverse faculty, staff, and student environment or commitment to do so as a graduate assistant.
- Former student-athlete experience;
- Knowledge of and prior work experience in intercollegiate athletics;
- Strong customer service skills, highly organized, and detail-oriented; and
- Exceptional verbal and written communication.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: