Head Women's Volleyball Coach
Under the direction of the Athletic Director, the Head Women's Volleyball Coach monitors the academic and athletic performance of student-athletes to ensure success and compliance with NJCAA and College policies and procedures.
- Recruits and maintains the appropriate number of student athletes to be able to compete at the highest level .
- Promotes the Women's Volleyball program
- Schedules, conducts, supervises team practice sessions, and assists with the program scheduling.
- Provides individual and team instruction, skill development and techniques, conditioning and preparation and learning opportunities for the team and its members.
- Monitors team members' academic progress and performance and make referral to appropriate College office and services to enhance student's academic success.
- Assists with athlete eligibility certification and completion of forms and medical examinations for practice and team eligibility.
- Provides media information for the promotion, publicity and recognition of the team including interviews, player profiles, team statistics and publications.
- Reports any incidents of player injury, misconduct, disruptive behavior, and travel/transportation accidents.
- Coordinates offseason team activities, including strength training, academic support, and referrals.
- Attends Open Houses, Monthly Coaches Meeting, Annual Staff/Coaches Retreat, and Athletic Banquets.
- Responsible for team fundraising projects and other programs sponsored by the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree
- Three years of varsity high school, collegiate, or related coaching experience
- Recruiting experience
- CPR/AED or First Aid Certification (able to obtain upon hire)
- Valid Driver's License
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of NCAA academic requirements and regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
SCHEDULE: Nights/weekend/holiday work required
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Northeastern Sports Events Center
Northeast Region School