Producer - Media & Content
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376125
Job Summary: The Producer will join our Sports and Entertainment’s Award-winning production team to create compelling, original long-form content for the football team, hockey team and all other properties.
- Pitching and producing creative features and documentary topics for all entities across all media platforms--broadcast, web, social etc.
- Producing commercial and promotional spots
- Assisting the Senior Producer on documentaries and other long-form projects
- Researching and writing content, and following through on its execution through the shooting and editing process
- Scheduling talent and securing locations for interviews and shoots
- Conducting in-depth interviews and directing both scripted and unscripted scenes
- Managing the collection of all visual elements of a project, including photos
- Finding footage archives when a story requires historical context
- Transferring footage and elements to editors
- Collaborating with videographers, graphic artists and editors while overseeing projects, directing not just content but the overall creative approach and look
- Working closely with the media relations, broadcast, marketing and business development departments to develop and execute content in line with brand and company goals
- 3-5 years of experience as a features or documentary producer
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree in English, Communications or Film Proficiency in Premire Pro or other editing platform
- Experience in sports or entertainment industry
- Camera/ videography experience
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports Media Group
Sports Broadcasting Company
Sports & Entertainment Company