Advanced Post-Graduate Athletic Trainer
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376341
Job Summary: The Department of Athletics is seeking an Advanced Post-Graduate Athletic Trainer. Reporting to the Director, Athletic Training, you will be working cohesively and collaboratively with coaches, researchers and world-renowned physicians to ensure the health and safety of student-athletes. You must be an effective communicator, passionate about wellness and scholar-athleticism, skilled in injury prevention, evaluation and treatment services for intercollegiate student-athletes, and an expert in maintaining exceptional student-athletic performance.
- Delivering a high-level of medical service
- Ensuring emergency readiness at sanctioned practices and events
- Maintaining student-athlete compliance with team physician treatment guidelines
- Assuring confidentiality of student-athlete medical records
- Providing leadership in assigned administrative areas
- Collaborating with researchers involved with our campus
- Attending specific continuing education courses per year that will support ongoing clinical development
- Prior experience working in Collegiate/University setting
- Current BOC certification (or eligible for March/April exam)
- Completion of a Master's Degree in Athletic Training or related field
- First Aid/CPR/AED certification
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
University - (WY)