The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for maintaining and repairing different areas of the property, a professional sports facility. They will tend to the interior and exterior maintenance, as well as perform work orders. This is a night shift position.
Essential Functions/ Major Responsibilities:
- Assists in completing work orders of various types including, but not limited to: minor electrical, plumbing, HVAC, drywall, painting, seating repair
- Assists in the preventative maintenance and general repairs of the buildings’ exterior and interior systems
- Assists in completing daily duties and tasks in a personal and timely matter
- Assists other departments with moving furniture setting up and tearing down for events
- Understand and follow all safety protocols
- Report any observed violations of stadium rules and regulations to Maintenance Supervisor/Manager
- The ability to operate various types of tools and equipment safely and lift various items up to 50 lbs.
- The ability to work all scheduled events
- Other duties as assigned
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move items over 75 pounds.Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be available to work nights.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Ticket Sales Company
Sports Management Company
NFL Franchise Football Club