LIVE SPORTS RADIO PRODUCER
Responsible for working as part of the Broadcast Division of the NFL Team that creates all team-produced programming with distribution through multiple media outlets including web and mobile.
The Live Radio Producer will write, produce, and edit long and short forum radio and video programming for broadcast and digital distribution. Support creative processes, content development, and production of live sports programming.
- Write, produce, and edit high-quality and impactful live football radio broadcasts.
- Produce live radio broadcasts from concept through completion.
- Develop show concepts and scripts that are unique, compelling, relevant and on-brand.
- Assist with development of sales related features and revenue generating elements within the game broadcast.
- Live audio engineering and studio coordination skillset required.
- Ability to work with Pro Tools or equal audio editing software and exporting skills for delivery on multiple platforms including sharing with media partners.
- Write, produce, shoot, and edit high quality and visually impactful videos and TV shows.
- Produce long form broadcast shows from concept through completion.
- Encode and export video in multiple formats for delivery on multiple platforms including sharing with local media partners.
- Shoot footage of home games, practice sessions, locker room interviews, press conferences, player and community outreach features, and show and website segments.
- Studio production and post-production work in the field.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours including game-day, nights and weekends.
- Ability to adapt to and handle sudden shifts in production schedules and priorities.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
- Other assignments as deemed by Director of Digital and Broadcast, and Game Presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in media/video/film production or a combination of education and work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years working as a producer/engineer within a sports department at a radio/TV station or a production agency involved in live sports programming.
- Working knowledge and experience in sports marketing, sponsorship sales integration, and market research.
- Proven track record of developing and driving radio live production initiatives from start to finish.
- Experience covering and producing football games, practices and locker room availability sessions.
- Experience broadcasting large scale events.
- Experience using ENG style cameras for video production.
- Ability to work with non-linear editing equipment.
- Excellent project management, organization and communication skills are required.
- Field audio gathering experience required.
- Ability to support and maintain brand integrity in all productions.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to walk, sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to focus on assignments for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional environment.
- Role routinely uses standard office equipment.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Basketball Team