Production Graphic Designer
The Production Graphic Designer will assist in producing derivative graphics for marketing campaigns, digital and social media posts, traditional advertisements and more for all PSE entities, with a focus on sports properties. The ideal candidate is early in his/her career, and is able to skillfully modify, edit, and create deliverables in a timely fashion. The designer will work closely with our marketing leads and copywriter as final layouts, copy and content are finalized before the assets are released. This position will report to the Manager of Social and Digital Content Strategy.
- Execute a wide variety of deliverables including but not limited to social media graphics, digital and traditional advertisements, web components and marketing collateral.
- Must be able to modify sophisticated multi-layered graphics.
- Must be able to keep up with contemporary design trends.
- The position will require the ability to communicate effectively and work cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams to execute designs based on various brand looks.
- Must be able to make deadlines in a fast-paced environment and respond quickly and calmly to both requests and direction.
- Must work well in a collaborative, team setting.
- Perform other related duties as deemed necessary or requested.
- B.A. Degree in Graphic or New Media Design with at least 1-3 years of professional experience.
- Provide a solid digital portfolio of high quality work in advance, which exhibits a strong understanding of functionality along with creativity.
- Solid foundation in design principles.
- Strong background in Photoshop with working knowledge of Illustrator and InDesign in the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite.
- User Interface (UI) Design and light Mobile/Web Dev experience a plus.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent work ethic and passion for design.
- Must be available to work some unusual hours; including nights, weekends, and whenever needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Media Company
Sports Marketing Company
Southeastern Football Franchise
Northeastern Sports and Entertainment Company
Sports and Entertainment Company