Assistant Football Coach- Offensive Coordinator
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376589
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the football program, interacts with students, faculty, and staff
- Coordinates offensive strategies for the football program and in-game offensive play calling
- assists with organizing and administering programs and activities
- coaches; scouts; and recruits;
- coordinates travel plans and vehicle transportation
- advises and counsels student-athletes with registration requirements
- promotes the football program and participates in fundraising requirements
- and other duties as assigned by the Head Football Coach.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum five (5) years coaching experience on a Division I/II level required.
- Knowledge of CIAA and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Evenings and weekends required.
- Union Position.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,252 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Northeast College Athletics