Assistant Womens Volleyball Coach
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376630
Examples of Work Performed
- Train varsity women's volleyball team for intercollegiate competition at a nationally competitive level.
- Assist the head coach in developing and implementing game plans.
- Maintain and increase knowledge of volleyball training and coaching techniques.
- Supervise the training, development and placement of staff personnel.
- Evaluate prospective student-athletes.
- Develop and maintain correspondence for prospective student-athletes.
- Schedule, coordinate and supervise official and unofficial visits of prospective student-athletes.
- Monitor academic performance of student-athletes.
- Counsel student-athletes.
- Insure compliance with all UCCS and NCAA regulations regarding academic eligibility requirements.
- Assist head coach with planning and coordinating Division II schedule within NCAA, Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference and institutional guidelines.
- Assist head coach with planning and coordinating team travel and lodging.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of volleyball training and coaching techniques.
- Understanding of, or ability to learn, the NCAA forms and compliance requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse populations in a multi-cultural environment that is committed to diversity and equality in education.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Bachelor's degree
- Two years coaching experience at the college or high school level
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
West Region University