Sports Program Manager
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376718
We are actively recruiting an energetic, detail-oriented sports professional. The position reports to the Assistant Sports Director, with a 40-50 hour/week work schedule which will include 1-3 nights per week and some weekend work.
The successful candidate will have primary responsibility for the indoor & outdoor softball programs, along with coverage of other programs, which may include dodgeball, football and some soccer. This is your chance to work for a fun, casual company and do work in a field you love.
Sports Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Effectively plan, organize and promote program offerings to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and achievement of financial goals.
- Communicate with team captains and players, fostering positive relationships, encouraging on-going league participation, and providing information and materials as needed.
- Process rosters, registrations and payments.
- Create and manage league schedules.
- Maintain league standings
- Organize, sort, deliver and maintain various league supplies and equipment.
- Provide at-league support for both the primary programs and other sports programs.
- Conduct frequent field checks, maintenance and repair as needed.
- Work closely with and manage umpires and facilities.
- Provide excellent customer service and conduct yourself professionally in all communications.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all BSSC events and activities, as well as company policies/procedures, in order to sell effectively, provide accurate information, and provide service in all areas of the company.
Sports Program Manager Requirements:
- Minimum BA/BS, preferably in sports management
- Minimum 1 year working in a program management and/or customer service setting, preferably in a sports setting
- Excellent customer service, communication skills, attention to detail and work ethic
- Must own a car that will be needed for night/weekend visits
- Love of the game
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: