- To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design preferred
- 3-5 years in professional commercial design, preferably within sports or a marketing or creative agency
- Must be able to demonstrate creative experience through portfolio of work samples. Portfolio of work must be provided with application.
- Possess understanding of branding, layout, color theory, and typography in digital and print media
- Working knowledge of the print process and the ability to prepare files for internal and external printing
- Web/Social/Email/HTML5/Flash design experience
- Experience working in fast-paced, quick turn-around environment
- Ability to meet deadlines without compromising creativity and quality
- High-level of attention to detail
- Required expertise in various graphic design software packages Adobe Creative Suite 5
- (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) on Mac Platform
- Superior design and digital type setting skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Must be flexible to work extended hours due to business requirements including nights, weekends and holidays
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
NFL Franchise, Inc.