Sports Performance Sales Executive/Trainer
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376734
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Sell, develop, design and implement a year-round strength conditioning and sports performance enhancement program. This includes creating and tailoring each program to the gender, sports specific needs and physical abilities of the athletes.
- Experience selling Sports Performance packages to generate revenue and develop new business.
- Conduct on-site assessments of client’s health utilizing proprietary evaluative protocols.
- Plans and prepares written performance enhancement programs.
- Develop training plans and/ or reevaluates clients as needed to ensure optimal outcome.
- Maintains control and discipline of training classes at all times.
- Provide speed, agility and strength training programs to student athletes.
- Engage in community outreach and sales activities to build a client base for Sports Performance.
- Provides instruction to training groups according to Performance guidelines.
- Manage administrative tasks including scheduling, budget preparation/administration and other daily operations for the program.
- Responsible for scheduling of private/group training.
- Performs maintenance tasks such as cleaning equipment, and minor repairs on facility equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Science, Physical or related field with 3 – 5 years appropriate experience required.
- Must be a current Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association or NASM or CF level one, First Aid and CPR.
- Strong organization and time management skills. Must be available to work a flexible schedule including evenings/weekends.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Northeast Region University
Arena Football Job