Digital Media Videographer
Overall Job Purpose:The Digital Media Videographer will be responsible for shooting and editing video productions for the NFL Team and NBA Team digital operations.
- Provide video content for the websites, team apps and social media channels.
- Serve as lead producer of the teams’ Virtual Reality/360 video content.
- Develop long-form video features for both teams’ digital properties.
- Assist in developing short-form video features for the teams’ social media channels.
- Ability to capture high-speed game, practice action, and press conferences on video is a must
- Working closely with Digital Media Team to ensure quality, consistency, and creative flow of overall goals
- Must have at least one to three years of experience in videography, photojournalism or a visual story-telling field. Media experience – digital, TV or print – preferred.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in broadcasting, photojournalism or a related major.
- Must have a keen visual eye and strong sense of what works with web videos and social video trends
- Still photography experience and skills a bonus.
- Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, live video environment.
- Must possess high level editing skills with Adobe Premiere Pro, the Adobe Creative Suite or similar editing platform.
- Experience with lighting set up in different shooting environments, including interviews and stage sets.
- Experience with wireless audio solutions (Sony, Sennheiser)
- Must have strong organizational skills in order to effectively perform duties as listed above
- Must be detail-oriented in order in order to effectively perform duties as listed above
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others
- Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately
- Must be able to react to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
NFL Franchise, Inc.