Head Coach, Field Hockey
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376813
- Bachelor's degree and 3 -5 years of experience or equivalent combination; Division I playing or coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge of NCAA recruiting and compliance rules and procedures, excellent communication skills, strong organizational and leadership skills, and an ability to identify, yield and develop quality student-athletes.
- Proficiency with computers and office software; familiarity with ARMS software, video editing software, and other athletic-specific technology skills preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills; demonstrated success in cultivating relationships with alumni and other program supporters is strongly desirable.
- This position will require driving; therefore, a clean and valid driver's license must be held at time of employment and maintained thereafter.
University Job Title:
Head Coach I
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Northeast Region School