Special Event Services Coordinator
- Produce and distribute event information including event details, setup requirements, etc.
- Attend Weekly Event Operations and Meetings.
- Responsible for coordinating execution of assigned private events at the Stadium.
- Coordinate with catering, cleaning and security contractors as well as the audio/visual team to ensure smooth execution of each event.
- Coordinate all outside vendor rentals for events to include: terms, delivery, invoicing, etc.
- Abide by best practices for the Special Events Department, to include stadium facility rules, regulations, policies and procedures for private event space usage.
- Lead site visits with event clients.
- Communicate with clients to ensure all needs are met and that concerns, and requests are addressed.
- Communicate with Stadium Event Sales team regarding contract terms, pricing, etc.
- Conduct pre-event and post-event meetings with event staff and contractors.
- Maintain 3rd party event vendor list for event rentals and services.
- Other duties as directed.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism.
- Proven event experience with superb eye for detail and cost-conscious attitude.
- Ability to establish, develop, and maintain good working relationships with clients, sponsors, and staff members.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects to extreme detail simultaneously and within deadlines.
- Outgoing personality, energetic, and proactive approach to work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer literate with a knowledge of event booking and diagramming systems (preferably Ungerboeck software and iPlan).
- Ability to anticipate and make recommendations based upon the needs of clients.
- Flexibility to work long hours, evenings and weekends. Schedule will include working Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in event management, hospitality management, sports management, or related field.
- Internship of related experience in event management and operations; sports or entertainment experience preferred.
- Must be able to demonstrate (by way of examples and/or experience) a high level or organization and special event coordination.
- Demonstrated quick learner with ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well with different personalities.
- Strong writing and organizational skills.
- Special events minded individual.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Western Sports Marketing Company