Sport Sponsorships Scout
- Attend multiple professional & collegiate sporting events to collect data on venue advertising.
- Analyze TV & radio broadcast’s sponsorship content during professional sports broadcasts. Get experience from doing what you love.
- Conduct in-depth research on digital sponsorships through official professional team websites as well as their social media resources.
- 15 hours per week with a flexible schedule depending on the given itinerary.
- All team members work remotely.
- Required access to the local television and radio sports broadcast in your area, not the national broadcast.
Benefits to Students
- Exposure to information that's only seen by professionals above the director level.
- Qualify for college credit towards degree
- Work remotely under a flexible schedule
- Access to a vast team of Scouts around the globe
- Weekly supplemental information touching on in- depth aspects of marketing and sponsorship
- Must have 15+ Hours per week to commit
- Must have access to primary local television and radio sports broadcasts
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must display strong engagement & initiative
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
National Sports Properties