Position Purpose:The purpose of the Software Engineering role is to support the software functions of our technology stack which includes, but is not limited to, web services, website development (both front end and back end), gathering/documenting business requirements, database design, being part of the CI/CD process, and assisting with mobile application development.
Software Engineer Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Develops & maintains software solutions by understanding information needs and meeting with end users, as well as taking direction from IT leadership and other senior development staff.
- Utilizes business requirements and documentation to build accurate systems that function as expected.
- Improves operations by working with various departments and the Director of Software on business solutions, application improvements and special project
- Stays current with the latest trends in software best practices, as well as cloud technologies that can provide further efficiencies and scale.
- Protects the business by keeping information confidential.
- Develops software specifications/visualizations to show how developed software interacts with 3rd party software (API’s), internal systems software, external cloud infrastructure and bug management/capture. This will ensure readability and understanding across other development staff and the IT leadership.
- Contribute to the Application Architecture, with a focus on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance (with both on premise AND cloud technologies in mind).
Software Engineer Skills and Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- 8+ years of software development experience, preferably in robust enterprise level web applications and/or SAAS model environments.
- 6+ years’ experience using C#, ASP.net, SQL, web services and other MS based development tools.
- Advocate of unit testing, automation and test-driven development, with experience in a full CI/CD pipeline and the tools required (Azure DevOps, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience in N-Tier development, entity framework, MVC, MVVM, or other structured patterns and practice
- Knowledge and experience of Azure/Aws environments is desired.
- React and React Native experience is desired.
- Experience with bootstrap is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Management Company
NFL Franchise Football Club
NFL Franchise Football Club