Assistant Coach Men's Soccer
Reporting to the Head Coach Men's Soccer, the Assistant Coach will assist the Head Coach in developing, organizing and administering all aspects of a competitive NCAA Division III Men's Soccer program. This is a four (4) month, part-time position.
- recruiting qualified student-athletes,
- conducting and supervising all practice sessions and home/away contests,
- assisting with the coordination of all team travel,
- acting as a mentor for student-athlete personal development,
- assisting the Head Coach in coordinating fundraising and community services events for the Men's Soccer program.
Bachelor's degree and one (1) year men's soccer coaching experience at a high school or college-level with demonstrated success. Must have and maintain the appropriate valid driver's license; have a motor vehicle record which is free from major violations or a pattern of repeat violations. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and must have a commitment to student-athlete academic success and well-being.
First Aid and CPR certifications.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: