- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of production processes and vendor requirements for a variety of products.
- Working knowledge of applicable creative software applications including the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Working knowledge to maintain files and image storage.
- Skills to effectively produce visual materials that meet and satisfy the needs of the client.
- Ability to manage projects from concept to creation.
- Interpersonal communications skills to interact effectively with a variety of clients, support staff and vendors.
- Ability to accept feedback as part of the creative process and educate clients on design theory and/or using that feedback to make work stronger.
- Skills in collaboration to best meet goals and objectives of clients.
- Must maintain current knowledge of applicable rules and standards of the Pacific-12 Conference, the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), as well as other associations and agencies to which the Berkeley campus of the University adheres, and, at all times avoid any and all violations of these rules and standards.
- Experience working in the sports industry
- Experience with Motion Graphic Design
- Bachelors degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training
- Experience working with HTML/CSS
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Western Basketball Franchise (NBA)
Sports & Entertainment Company