Inside Sales Associate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate revenue by cold calling individuals and companies to set up face-to-face appointments and finalize sales of Saints Suites, Pelicans Suites, Season Tickets, Partial Season Tickets, Group Tickets, and Mini Packages.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and annual individual goals set by the Director of Inside Sales.
- Make 100 outbound phone calls per day.
- Complete 3-5 face-to-face appointments per week.
- Service and renew accounts sold throughout the year.
- Provide excellent service through phone calls, emails, and in-person interactions.
- Attend weekly meetings and training sessions conducted by the Inside Sales Manager.
- Contribute positively to the organizational culture in working together with peers and leadership team.
- Work some Saints home games and most Pelicans home games.
- Manage customer interaction using Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Manage available ticket inventory using SRO Ticketing System.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Inside Sales.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- Strong work ethic and passion to build a career in professional sports sales.
- Desire to be a sales leader and to be committed to continual learning and growth.
- Self-motivated and highly engaged, ready to exceed expectations daily.
- Ability to provide thorough and exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Effective listener.
- Adaptability and time management skills – ability to manage time properly, based on time of the year.
- Ability to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Sports & Entertainment Company
Central Football Team