Seasonal - Suite Sales & Service
Looking for a Full-Time Seasonal (temporary) employee to support our Suite Sales & Services Department. This is a 40-week position that runs from May 2019 until February 2020 (approximately).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides daily administrative support to the department by communicating with clients via phone and email, preparing for gamedays, managing inventory, and assisting with projects.
- Serves as a point of contact for over 150 suite partners while providing high quality customer service. Communicates daily with contacts regarding invoicing, special events, gameday inquiries, and contracted benefits.
- Assists Suite Sales Managers in the sale of full season and single game suite partnerships by creating invoices, preparing contracts, and tracking and depositing payments.
- Assists Suite Services Manager and Suite Services Coordinator in all partnership activation and retention efforts; this includes benefit fulfillment, event planning, project management, and client meetings.
- Manages the upkeep process of all suite areas at Field by inspecting suites before and after home games. Communicates all necessary cleaning and repair needs with the stadium management group and monitors progress and completion of these projects to ensure suites are in top condition for gameday.
- Supports all gameday operations related to the Executive Suites. This includes set-up and closing of premium areas at Field and supervising premium hospitality gameday staff.
- Operates the Suite Management Office at every home game, responds to all customer service requests from suite guests, works with other departments to ensure requests are fulfilled promptly and appropriately.
- Assist in the planning and execution of non-gameday special events for Suite Partners and Suite clients.
- Oversees all payments received in the departments by depositing checks, tracking payments, managing account balances, and communicating invoicing details with suite partners.
- Spearheads creative process for new experiences, special events, and gifting to suite partners through research.
- Perform additional duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing, or other related field.
- Previous experience in sports/entertainment, events, marketing, or hospitality.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be very detail oriented, organized, and able to exhibit problem solving skills.
- Must be dependable, flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations and personalities.
- Must be an enthusiastic and have a proactive mentality.
- Must have excellent grammar, punctuation, and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Motor Speedway Company
Central Basketball Franchise