Seasonal - Entertainment
Looking for a Full-Time Seasonal staff member (temporary, entry-level) to support our Events & Entertainment Department with a focus on entertainment elements. The ideal candidate will reside locally. This is an entry-level 40hr per week, 40-week position that runs from April 2019 –January 2020 (approximately).
- Coordinate the Drumline, Street Team, and Mascot Program. This includes recruiting, payroll processing, performance, equipment management, schedule appearances and gameday logistics.
- Assist with talent\entertainment procurement and event day execution.
- Research and evolve ways to showcase our talent groups and provide improved event experiences.
- Actively monitor and update talent group pages on social media and team website.
- Create, distribute and collect contracts and invoices for talent group appearances.
- Assist in determining talent staffing needs for all events and games in coordination with Talent & Entertainment Coordinator and Manager.
- Provide event planning and execution support.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- Previous experience in sports promotions, events, or marketing is strongly preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Windows based applications and Microsoft programs.
- Must be able to effectively work in a fast paced, high pressure environment and demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple competing tasks while keep key constituents in the loop.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to use good judgment.
- Must be dependable, flexible and able to adapt to a variety of situations.
- Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time in varying weather conditions, climb up/down bleacher stairs and lift heavy objects.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Motor Speedway Company
Central Basketball Franchise