Events & Entertainment - Training Camp Part-Time
Looking for Part-Time team members to support our Events and Entertainment (E&E) department during 2019 Training Camp. This position will span about three to four weeks from July-August, 2019.
- Assist with the operations, hospitality and entertainment aspects of Training Camp.
- Work with a team to deliver helpful, friendly and professional customer service to enhance the fan experience.
- Set up and break down operational equipment and entertainment elements at the start and end of each day.
- Monitor assigned area(s). This many include hospitality tents, information booths, autograph sessions, or games and activities.
- Communicate to management staff any issues that arise.
- Assist with other events during Training Camp as scheduled or assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years old and currently enrolled in college.
- Previous experience in events, operations, or customer service is preferred.
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours throughout the entire duration of training camp (approx. 4 weeks in late July to mid-August).
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Positive enthusiasm, friendly demeanor, professionalism and ability to work with adults and children.
- Takes initiative, is adaptable and can work as a part of a team in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods of time in varying weather conditions, climb up/down bleacher stairs and lift heavy objects.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Basketball Court/Event Company
Sports & Entertainment Company
Western Sports Marketing Company