Marketing - Part-Time
This position has been filled - Job#: 453376980
Looking for Part-Time Marketing staff members. Each part-time staff member will assist the Marketing Department with events, gamedays and administrative tasks throughout the 2019-20 season. Staff members will be asked to be flexible with their availability; events are scheduled on a monthly basis and hours are not guaranteed. Activations will take place at facilities as well as other locations throughout the area, including at Training Camp.
From June 2019 through April 2020 depending on availability, staff members can expect to work 10-20 hours a month (less during off-peak months). The ideal candidates will reside locally and have access to a car or public transportation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote various fan initiatives at events, gamedays and external community events such as street festivals.
- Assist with event set-up including but not limited to: prize wheel and other games, giveaways, enter-to-win sweepstakes
- Act as brand ambassador. Be knowledgeable, helpful and proactive during all fan interactions.
- Deliver a friendly and welcoming environment to our fans.
- Share fan feedback and actionable recommendations for improvement to the Marketing Department.
- Organize and enter post-event fan data in Excel.
- Other duties as necessary.
- College graduate or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or graduate degree in the field of marketing, advertising, sport management or a related study; or equivalent training/experience.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings.
- Great customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work independently.
- Must be dependable, willing to take initiative and adapt to a variety of situations.
- Must remain professional at all times.
- Possess the ability to work in fast pace environment and adapt to various personalities.
- Previous marketing or sports experience a plus.
- Spanish-speaking a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Basketball Court/Event Company
Sports & Entertainment Company
Western Sports Marketing Company