Job Summary: The Maintenance Engineer is a full-time, non-exempt (hourly) position within the Operations Department of the Center. This position is responsible for performing maintenance duties as required and should be capable of responding to and resolving building-related problems and/or service requests. The successful candidate must be able to work independently, as well as in a team dynamic. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager.
- Installating and maintenance of heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems, including refrigeration systems
- Maintenance of complex control systems
- Troubleshooting/repairing icemakers, ice machines, freezers and refrigerators
- Maintaining commercial kitchen equipment
- Repairing various plumbing parts and equipmen
- Inspecting the log boilers, chillers and air handler activity set points and performance
- Completion of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in commercial/industrial facility
- Must be skilled in electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, HVAC, fabrication and mechanical troubleshooting
- State certified in electrical or refrigeration preferred
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!
$1 for your First Week
Week-to-Week Premium Subscription - $9.95 per week after trial period - Cancel anytime.
Sports & Entertainment