We are in search of someone with a background in studio line producing and segment producing. A strong knowledge of lacrosse at all levels of the sport (high school, college and pro) is a great fit.
You will thrive in the creative process and have excellent organizational and leadership skills. We want a producer ready to break out and apply a passion through storytelling applicable to a fast-paced, digital environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and implement editorial plan for content and studio programming as assigned by Director of Studio Production and Executive Producer of Content
- Line produce and/or segment produce news and original programming initiatives as assigned, including daily playlist content, hour-long news programs, and entire pregame and postgame coverage.
- Lead daily content planning and post-show meetings to review execution of assignments
- Supervise editing of highlights and feature elements for content and event programming and production
- Serve as project manager on special projects
- Own campaigns, and programming initiatives, from inception through completion
- Work across multiple departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of materials across all viewing platforms
- Provide ideas and suggestions to help enhance all programming and production initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong knowledge of lacrosse at all levels of the sport (high school, college and professional.)
- 1-2 years of experience as a line producer or segment producer within an established media organization
- Experience with AVID Media Composer or similar editing software
- Availability to work long hours, including weekends, nights and some holidays
- Strong attention to detail, organizational/project management skills
- Experience with coding and/or Content Management Systems is a plus
- Ability to work quickly and accurately under tight deadlines
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Northeastern Sports and Entertainment Company
Sports Media Company