The NFL Team are looking for a passionate Graphic Designer to join the Creative Department as a full-time employee to assist in the design, development and production of creative projects and services, including social, digital and print media.
The right individual must take great pride in their work and pay strong attention to detail. Applicant must have strong understanding of graphic design tools and standards along with a strong sense of design style. Applicants must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, while keeping organized and maintaining the highest standard of design quality in all work.
- Creation of social media and web property graphics, as well as ad banners and email creative.
- Work with existing creative and deliver supporting designs, as well as execute original designs based on supporting strategy and brand guidelines.
- Illustrate graphic materials including logos and marks for events and programs.
- Assist with photo editing and manipulation of graphics for sponsor mockups and marketing presentations.
- Design and layout a wide variety of print materials, such as signage, flyers, brochures, posters, postcards, direct mail, programs and invitations.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Able to collaborate with creative team, internal teams and external clients in a professional manner.
- Work with vendors/printers to acquire price quotes, specs, templates, delivery info, and installation.⁃
- Manage all graphic design requests from across the Redskins organization and assist with sponsorship presentations.
- Will accept other responsibilities and duties required by the supervisor consistent with the objectives and essential functions of this position. Such responsibilities shall be incorporated into the position description if they are ongoing.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or visual communications from a four-year college or university
- Minimum of 1-3 years of graphic design work experience in an agency or corporate setting – experience with a professional sports team or within the professional sports industry a plus.
- Possesses advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite on MAC platform
- Creative, resourceful and an excellent problem solver.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work with changing priorities.
- Ability to take strategic feedback and incorporate into revisions.
- Excellent design sense, strong conceptual ability, cutting edge design skills and creativity.
- Understanding of photography and an eye for photos that will convey necessary messages for design goals.
- Highly organized, motivated and able to prioritize and multi-task under the pressure of deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills required, and grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities are preferred.
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information.
- Willingness to work both individually and in a team environment, and ability to take design direction and criticism is a must.
- Must provide own transportation
- Must be willing and able to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings, including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Football Team
Sports Marketing/Sales Company
Arena Football Team