Assistant Volleyball Coach
- 10% - Help coordinate team travel arrangements and team equipment/apparel
- 10% - Break down video and scout as directed by the head coach
- 10% - Assist in camps and clinics.
- 10% - Promote the athletic department and volleyball program through community events, etc., and maintain a positive image in the community.
- 10% - Responsible for the academic progress and status of team members. Must ensure adherence to all NCAA, Southland Conference, and University rules by student-athletes and supporting staff, as well as maintain and monitor the discipline and conduct of student-athletes to support the image and reputation of the University and department at all times.
- 25% - Coach team members in practice and competition for indoor and beach volleyball
- 25% - Recruit quality prospective student-athletes
Minimum Experience Required:
Three (3) years experience coaching and/or playing at the collegiate level. Knowledge of and commitment to NCAA rules are required in addition to strong organizational, oral, written communication and computer skills.
Minimum Education Required:
Other Minimum Requirements:
Must be able to participate in physical activity, which will include practices.
Proven ability to coach collegiate volleyball. Position requires knowledge and demonstrated commitment to NCAA rules compliance.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central State University