Assistant Coach for Swimming & Diving Program
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage recruiting operations, including coach and prospect travel.
- Develop communication strategy and implementation of all recruiting strategies.
- Assist coaching staff in designing and implementation of training sessions.
- Development, coordination, and management of camps.
- Other duties as assigned by head coach.
- Bachelor's Degree Experience: Minimum of 2 years progressively responsible professional level collegiate coaching experience working in swimming and diving or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience coaching and training collegiate and/or professional swimmers required.
- Experience as a collegiate swimmer preferred.
- Experience coaching elite performing swimmers in national and international competitions preferred.
- Knowledge of, and the ability to ensure NCAA compliance with, applicable rules and regulations.
- Budget management skills.
- Leadership and supervisory skills.
- Ability to lead, mentor, and motivate others.
- Coaching experience at the collegiate level preferred.
- Demonstrated behavioral expectations include:
- Unquestioned integrity and trustworthiness.
- Adherence to university, SEC, and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Commitment to the Athletics Department and University’s mission.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and to foster teamwork.
- Ability to work with diverse populations in a positive manner
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
International Football Team