Overview of the Job
- Responsible for monitoring, repairing and maintaining the various types of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC) systems.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate and repair the facility’s HVACR system
- Monitor operation of facility HVACR systems noting current status, identifying potential problems and taking corrective action
- Assist, perform, develop and implement preventative maintenance and other standard operating procedures on HVAC equipment
- Record and log all work performed, complete work order slips and compile all required reports
- Respond to visual and audible alarms
- Operate equipment
- Maintain an adequate inventory of spare parts and supplies, prepare requisition forms for purchases and pick up supplies and materials from vendors
- Work extended and/or irregular hours including nights, weekends and holidays, as needed
- Assists co-workers in the Engineering and Operations departments with projects.
- Inspect / Maintain Ice plant keep logs of all readings
- Maintain / operate chiller water system
- Supervise / Inspect all tenants HVACR System
- Maintain HVACR at food, beverage pantries, concession stands and main kitchen.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess any licenses, certificates and/or training required by local, state or national authorities for the operation system.
- Licensed and insured to operate a motor vehicle in the facility’s state.
- Possess refrigerant, E.P.A., and Journeyman certificate(s).
- Demonstrate a through understanding of the operational procedures
- Ability to properly use all tools, equipment and methodology for operation and maintenance.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Marketing/Sales Company
Southeastern Sports Arena