- Create and push design within the team's brand
- Demonstrate your design eye and illustrative skills to produce a wide array of materials.
- This role serves as the design hub internally and operates like an agency by interacting with different business functions delivering design materials that builds brand engagement.
- Originating, creating and executing all graphic design of team's collateral.
- Working with Digital Marketing to design for digital channels that help build brand and fan engagement.
- Assisting with photo shoots, photo selection, photo archiving, photo management and manipulation.
- Owning the design on high profile presentations.
- Designing co-branded promotional and collateral materials for corporate partners.
- Designing materials to support event ticket sales, promotions, programs.
- Providing assistance with print production.
- Brainstorming, developing and conceptualizing new and innovative ideas to contribute toward dynamic campaign initiatives while maintaining brand integrity.
- Generating bold and creative solutions to design problems
- Bringing new ideas to the team.
- Being a brand ambassador for the organization.
- Pitching design and creative ideas to internal clients.
- Flexing your copywriting skills.
- Assisting in general Marketing Department projects, events, promotions and activities.
- Performing other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Three to five years related design experience at an ad agency, design firm, or within an internal creative services team;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have a design portfolio that demonstrates a modern eye and strong illustrative skills.
- Able to work on Mac (primarily) and PC platforms.
- Poficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Attentive to detail and direction
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Can-do problem solver
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Team oriented
- Able to prioritize, effectively communicate status and manage multiple tasks and projects for multiple clients simultaneously.
- Recognize that feedback is important and are responsive to design critique and changes.
- Pick up new concepts quickly and enjoy working in a dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- Excited to learn photography and or illustrative skills.
- Exposure to Adobe After Effects.
- Aren't afraid to flex your creative and corporate copywriting skills when necessary.
*Portfolio is required!
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Foundation (AZ)
West Region School