- Report to and under the direction of the Chief Engineer/Building Operations Manager.
- The position will be responsible for general office work and preventive maintenance.
- Perform daily work orders
- Retain maintenance logs and records
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair or arrange for repairs of the building operating systems at the property
- Perform preventive maintenance, necessary maintenance and repairs to the building mechanical, electrical, HVAC and plumbing, life safety, fire protection and security systems.
- Assist the Chief Engineer with "as needed" projects, including obtaining quotes, scheduling of work.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience of maintenance duties as a skilled technician in one or more or the following – carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, boilers, maintenance and repairs of the building.
- Knowledge of Boiler systems, water treatment, electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry, building controls, maintenance and the tools and material used in the preventive maintenance of the facility.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Basic computer skills using Microsoft office and outlook.
- Ability to communicate clearly and take directions.
- Must be a team player.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Western Hockey Team