Event Logistics Associate (for high profile events around the country)
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378695
- Drives diesel powered tractor-trailer combination/pick-up truck, gooseneck trailer combination/pick-up truck and tag trailer combination to transport merchandise to events.
- Assists with all activities for onsite merchandise sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives semi-tractor/trailer to events.
- Inspects vehicles for defects before and after trips
- Submits a report indicating their condition.
- Performing proper care and use/organization of all equipment and cleaned prior to, during and after the event.
- Maintains driver log according to I.C. regulations.
- Park trailers/equipment.
- Assists in loading and unloading merchandise at any locations.
- Attend events as needed.
- Present throughout the duration of the event.
- Adhere to MainGate's policies and procedures associated with the event personnel.
- Assists in merchandise sales during the event.
- Record and verify merchandise movement with computer records.
- Assist in capturing of all sales records (POS & scanners) on all products sold.
- Assist in the performance of physical inventory of all sales locations.
- Maintenance, set-up, and teardown of event equipment and store structures.
- Maintenance and cleaning of company vehicles.
- Skilled to read and interpret documents.
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
Education and/or Experience
- Associates or four-year college degree in business, management or related field, is preferred.
- Class “A” Commercial Driver’s License needed. (Training available at no cost to the employee!)
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Travel 30-35 weeks/weekends throughout the year, an average of 8-9 days per event.
- Be comfortable driving solo or with a team.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
- Must be a team player.
- Ability to speak effectively to event personnel and management.
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Easily adapt to changing situations.
- Basic knowledge of word processing, e-mail/Internet software, and Excel Spreadsheet software.
- Class A CDL.
- Foundation knowledge of the organization's systems, policies, and procedures.
- Lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Sit, stand, walk, and bend and move about the facility and/or other off-site locations.
- Works in a variety of different elements including office, warehouse, outdoor.
- Exposed to dust, odors, noise.
- The environment is not always climate controlled.
- Frequently exposed to outside weather conditions while working long hours in any given day, week or event.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Sports & Entertainment