- Practical work experience in the fast-paced world of professional sports.
- Opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Chance to learn skills that are imperative to successful job performance.
- Gain valuable hands-on experience by working directly with the Production Director.
- Opportunity to gain experience in areas such as in-game production, marketing, partnership implementation, customer relations, and community relations.
- Provide the unique opportunity to gain experience in both large-scale entertainment planning and production.
- Must be able to work event dates of: August 29 - September 1.
- Superior organizational skills.
- Function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven capability to work well with others.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Assist in planning and implementing detailed and time-sensitive game production plans.
- Communicate and guide production guests for on-court performances.
- Research various entertainment options when needed.
- Manage inventory of production materials and prizes.
- Reports to Production Director
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,251 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Pro Basketball Team
Sports Organization (IL)