Associate Graphic Designer
- Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- Global Partnerships, which supports each of divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide.
- Assist the Digital Media department in all graphic and web design projects.
- Projects ranging from desktop, mobile, and print with flyers, social graphics, internal department needs, and animated motion graphics.
- The position will also assist with HTML updates on the Reign website.
- Assist Marketing department.
- Coordinate with multiple departments, including Sales, Community Relations, on creative needs
- Assist in the design of advertisements, print materials, still digital imaging, animated GIFs, and web graphics.
- Assist with the design layout of sports videos and scoreboard graphics.
- Maintain the region website with up to date marketing and sales promotions.
- Assist with miscellaneous graphic needs as directed
- Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Basic web Design – Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS
- Practice of elements and principles of design. Understand color theory, shape, space, and typography.
- Understanding of photographic composition.
- Adobe Creative Cloud certification preferred.
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor of Arts/Sciences Degree (4-year) in Graphic Design or a related area.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of related work experience.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Foundation (AZ)
West Region School