Head Athletic Trainer
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378827
- Responsible for supporting the development of student-athletes through a robust system of care and support.
- Embraces the responsibility of equitable treatment and promotion of diversity, acceptance, and inclusion.
- Encourages innovation and cultivates a mindset for growth
- Promotes community engagement and character development
- Strictly adheres to the highest level of fiscal control and full compliance with all governing associations.
- Primary position responsible for the prevention and care of athletic injuries and ensuring student-health programming for student-athletes.
- Position will help carry out the department’s mission, goals, and objectives.
- Provides sports medicine care, treatments and health programming for student-athletes.
- Reports to the Assistant Athletic Director.
- Manages the sports medicine care for the student-athletes.
- Master’s degree in sports medicine, athletic training, exercise science, or a closely related field.
- Three to five years of directly relatable experience in the treatment or care for student-athletes at the collegiate level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to gender equity and diversity.
- Background in working with collegiate student-athletes and coaches.
- Required Certifications/Licenses:
- NATABOC certification
- First Aid/CPR Certified
- AED Certified
- Eligible for Health Licensure by the State of Oregon
- Mental Health First Aid Training
- Current and Valid Driver’s License
- Satisfactorily complete EOU criminal and credential background check.
- Sports medicine experience with a collegiate football team is preferred.
- Valid work authorization documents required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
West Region School