Creative Services Assistant - Seasonal
- You will be key part of our talented creative team helping to continue to make the park the ultimate in fan experience.
- Have a can-do attitude and be a self-starter.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays and weekends.
- Assist with all types of graphic design projects.
- Assist with all graphic design/production in-stadium ribbon, video boards and marquee.
- Support production/stadium entertainment on in-stadium content, promotions and presentation.
- Assist in creating outbound advertising.
- Assist on location and in-studio during photo shoots and special events.
- Assist corporate sales department by creating Proof of Performances and sponsor presentations.
- Other duties including tarp pulls, setting up events and helping other departments.
- Degree in graphic design or a related field.
- Anmation/motion graphics/production experience a plus
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects and multi task.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be a team player and take direction well.
- Knowledge and interest in professional soccer and baseball.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must present a portfolio of works that represents a diverse, creative skill set.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Southeastern Professional Soccer Team