FULL-TIME: Manager, Customer Service
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378885
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service to members and customers through the daily management of a team of up to 15 part-time employees to include hiring, motivating, recognizing and rewarding, coaching, counseling, training and problem solving.
- Maintaining a high-profile presence to all customers, selling memberships, handling any client related issues and complaints with the key focus on overall customer satisfaction, etc.
- Provide daily direction and communication to customer service employees so that calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis for each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Be available for employees that experience work and/or personal problems providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Develop 1 on 1 relationships with members via E-Marketing and face-to-face meetings.
- Ensure employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs. Respond to and resolve employee relations issues expressed by team members; create and maintain high quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy. Prepare warnings and communicate effectively with employees on warnings and make effective/appropriate decisions relative to corrective action as required.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures, and strategic directives.
- Manage Annual Budget.
- Must have excellent leadership, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop and motivate a team and provide support and direction
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Must have the ability to generate reports in Excel and Word (or similar word-processing programs)
- Must be able to work flexible schedules including weekends and nights
- A bachelor's degree in recreation, sports management, business or related field with 3 - 5 years experience is preferred.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Lacrosse Team (GA)