Account Manager, Group Sales
Description of the Position: This position is responsible for selling group tickets and hospitality packages. The role may also create and sell non-game day events and sell select special events held at the Arena.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:·
- Sell group ticket plans to groups, organizations, businesses and individual consumers via aggressive telemarketing and face-to-face presentations.
- Use creative tactics to build new sales opportunities.
- Develop new leads daily through effective prospecting strategies including effective prospect research and identification techniques.
- Makes phone calls daily to self-generated leads identified through prospecting strategies.
- Handle in-bound sales calls from prospective customers
- Establish professional relationships with customers and prospects to build repeat business and identify referrals to prospective new customers
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals and daily activity goals.
- Set up and maintain up-to-date records on existing customers and prospects in ticket sales contact management system.
- Attend networking events.
- Associate Degree from a two year college or technical school; Six months to one year of experience selling tickets for a professional sports team, theatre or concert performances or related work.
- Excellent communication skills, professional selling skills and previous ticket sales experience required.
- Strong time management and organizational skills; Must be able to manage time in order to prioritize achievement of daily and weekly goals for new business prospecting, calls, appointments and sales.
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and produce results, while being self-motivated.
- Excellent work ethic, strong desire to succeed, eagerness to learn, professionalism, and a passion for working with people.
- Must have familiarity with using social media platforms to identify prospects.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: