Digital Communications and Creative Associate (Temp) - Athletic Department
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378901
- Positively influence the external dialogue about University Athletics through expertise in communication methods, informational flow, media relations and brand management.
- Responsible for executing the strategic communications vision with a focus on digital and social media creative in graphic design and mobile video creation.
- Assisting the Digital Strategy and Creative Lead in social, email, and digital marketing verticals.
- Creating engaging and appropriate video content for social and digital platforms.
- Graphically designing content and templates for external communications staff.
- Covering a wide variety of events with such content in order to promote and positively impact the University's audiences and platforms.
- Customer service
- Graphic design
- Social media
- Event management and analytics
- Advances the team through execution of goal development, collaboration and adherence to protocol as well as exemplary service and attention to detail.
- Execute and enact creative elements geared at social platforms.
- Implement social media plans and integrate cross-collaborative campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and microsites.
- Contribute to the onboarding and implementation of emerging social and digital media platforms.
- Execute directed creative and branding principals across digital platforms.
- Utilize knowledge of social video, graphic design and branding acumen.
- Conduct skillful data analysis within the confines of social media to draw actionable conclusions and operational efficiencies.
- Research and evaluate user trends, user experiences and emerging digital tactics.
- Actively contribute input on digital platforms, trends, and tech applications.
- Collaborate with others on MGoBlue.com and microsites.
- Assist with mobile-related activity.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Organization - OK
Central Basketball Franchise
Professional Basketball Team (IA)