Entertainment Internship - Summer 2019
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378924
- Declared major or minor in Theater or Entertainment(Other majors will be considered.
Description of Responsibilities
- Create and implement guerrilla marketing campaigns throughout the community.
- Perform on-field promotions that could include dances, games, and skits
- Develop fan relations.
- Responsible for interacting with fans and improving the fan experience.
- Assist in creating marketing campaigns and promotional efforts to improve in-stadium entertainment and sponsored content.
- Organize and manage sponsored content throughout the seaso
Skills and Qualifications
- Availability to work all games and events.
- Extremely out going and personable.
- Organized and professional.
- Must be a team player with strong leadership skills.
- Must be enthusiastic and comfortable with going on the field in front of fans.
- Previous internship or job in entertainment or promotions is a plus but not required.
- Ability to multi task and handle responsibility.
- Self-motivated with the ability to take initiative.
- Local housing/apartment (limited spaces available).
- Pre-game meals.
- College credit towards a major, minor or general elective required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Major League Soccer
Sports Broadcasting Company