General Manager of Retail Operations
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378926
- Responsible for leading the Strategic Business Unit (SBU) in the development, sales, marketing, operations and maintenance of merchandise and corporate relationships for our retail operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for overseeing all retail operations.
- Prepares a budget, income statements, balance sheets and capital expenditures requests.
- Strong Marketing and Communication skills to work closely with the partner on Strategies to increase sales.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from four-year College.
- Six to eight years of industry related experience.
- Personnel management experience required.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Will have a thorough knowledge of different retail procedures.
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must be extremely organized.
- Expert knowledge of all MainGate policies and procedures.
- TCE Training.
- Supervises all team members by assigning and directing work.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Planning, assigning and directing work.
- Appraising performance.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Region School