Executive Assistant for EVP, Business Strategy
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378927
Description of the Position
- Provides administrative support and coordination activities for a team of people.
- Primary responsibility is to provide administrative support to the Managers, Directors and VPs with secondary support to the entire “Business Strategy” teams.
- Supporting technology projects.
- Making travel and meeting arrangements.
- Preparing reports and financial data.
- Internal and external stakeholder customer relations.
- Taking meeting notes and documenting action items in all meetings.
- Requires strong computer and Internet research skills.
- Calls for flexibility.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project coordination experience.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Administrative responsible for taking meeting notes and documenting action items in all meetings.
- Be able to create executive level PowerPoint presentations that will be shown at all levels of the organization.
- Organize files, manage office supplies and support the team.
- Maintaining the office rooms in a neat and professional manner.\
- Assist with the planning and logistics for vendor visits, special events.
- Assist with scheduling of meetings and conference calls.
- Liaison with other departments.
- Maintain the budgets for the Business Strategy division.
- Oversee collection and input project status updates internally.
- Oversee project intake process across departments.
- Support a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Ensure adequate communication regarding project status and priorities.
- Organization, analysis, problem solving and planning.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Travel Support.
- Gather information from all guests that RSVP, make notes of individual needs for planning purposes.
- Venue site visit for planning purposes.
- Confirm schedule of events and activities, rentals, food & beverage, car service.
- Working knowledge of user applications such as Microsoft products and Outlook.
- Experience with data management planning, data entry, and reporting.
- Development of daily plans.
- Implementation of plans and instructions.
- Ability to work autonomously and with personnel with diverse backgrounds and learning styles.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
- Must be flexible in response to changing program priorities.
- Sound judgment and ability to handle duties and information with confidentiality and discretion.
- Nice-to-Have Technology Skills.
- Interested and passionate in working in a fast-paced, technology start-up-like atmosphere.
- Be Tech-Savvy.
- Having previous exposure to new tech develop and mobile apps is preferred.
- Have strong quantitative knowledge and abilities utilizing MS Excel.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: