Locker Room Retail Store Manager
- Supervides and coordinates operations of store.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the store.
- Ensure the Total Customer Experience.
- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Strong product knowledge.
- Communicates with Program Team to ensure availability of merchandise.
- Maintain accurate inventory.
- Execute all company visual merchandising directives.
- Maintain appropriate level of store staff; hire, train, and evaluate personnel.
- Promote or fire personnel.
- Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- Inform store employees on updated proper store operations and procedures.
- Schedule and assign employee hours.
- Monitor payroll and expenses daily to ensure budget is met.
- Assist Program Team in reviewing merchandising activities.
- Determining additional needed sale promotions.
- Support and adhere to all company policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Direct all store operations on additional days, including game days and special events.
Education and/or Experience
- Three-Five years industry experience required.
- Associates or four year college degree in retail, business, management or related field, is preferred.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Will have a thorough knowledge of products.
- Must have knowledge of personnel scheduling and store operations.
- Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits.
- Highly organized, self-motivated individual who can work independently.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services.
- Strong leadership skills, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Must have ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to motivate, develop and direct personnel.
- Expert knowledge on all MainGate policies and procedures.
- TCE Training.
- Manages up to 60 employees.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of employees.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Planning, assigning, and directing work.
- Appraising performance.
- Rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Some physical exertion required.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Professional Basketball Team
Sports Management Network
Sports & Entertainment