Athletics Digital Media/Marketing Graduate Assistant
This position has been filled - Job#: 453378953
- Work 20-25 hours a week in office, plus all home athletic events.
- The candidate will receive a stipend.
- The candidate also will be allowed to take up to nine credits worth of classes each semester at no charge.
- Position requires flexible hours, some travel, evenings and weekend work.
- The candidate can be dismissed if she/he does not perform the duties to a level of satisfaction.
- Sports marketing and in-game promotion initiatives.
- Social media maintenance.
- Video annd graphical production.
- Assisting with the maintenance ofthe university's athletic website.
- Writing press releases
- Game-day event management
- Compiling statistics
- Supervision of the student assistant staff.
- A bachelor’s degree and admission into a niversity graduate program are required.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to report and research results are a must.
- Understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Have an up-to-date outlook of digital media and social media trends
- Good writing, editing and communication skills, with knowledge of AP style.
- Previous graphical work with Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop is preffered.
- Statistical familiarity with Stat Crew is preferred.
- Previous experience in a sports information office and/or broadcasting experience also a plus
- Ability to multitask and handle game-day operations is a must.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports & Entertainment Company
Sports & Entertainment