Sales Representative, Ticket Sales
- Will be responsible for selling season tickets, partial plans and group packages via phone calls, face to face appointments, in-stadium meetings and special events.
- Sell Lacrosse Corporate Packages, Group Tickets, and other Ticket products.
- Call current and past customers and cold-call new sales leads to generate sales.
- Contact area businesses and individuals via phone, in-person appointments and networking events to sell corporate and group ticket plans.
- Build relationships to provide repeat business and excellent customer service.
- Achieve and exceed sales goals established by management.
- Act proactively to create opportunities for new business with existing customers.
- Provide superior customer service to clients throughout the season.
- Track record in sales and building quality relationships preferred.
- Have a friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career.
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing.
- Independently take action beyond what is called for.
- Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule.
- Experience in ticket sales a plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities: