This position has been filled - Job#: 453379036
- Primary marketing contact for assigned sports.
- Secondary contact for additional sports and assist leading three marketing assistants.
- Oversee the digital strategy for various sports and lead the charge for student marketing for athletics.
- Developing marketing, ticketing, advertising, social media and promotional plans for designated sports.
- Managing the individual sports budgets.
- Works with the Creative Services team on cohesive branding and creative for marketing materials.
- Works with Video and Broadcast Services to create in-game and advertising elements.
- Assists with implementing social media strategies, campaigns and presence on social networking sites. T
- Work and lead gameday production for various sports.
- Works directly with a number of departments, including the coaching staffs to develop marketing plans and season campaigns.
- Required to recruit and manage game day student staff.
- Oopportunity to continue to gain exposure to all facets of collegiate athletic administration.
- The ability to work a non-standard work week including nights, weekends & holidays.
- Highly motivated, goal and team-oriented individual looking for career experience in college athletics.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working successfully as part of a cohesive team.
- Bachelor’s degree and one year of related experience in an internship or Graduate Assistant role.
- Two years prior athletic marketing experience.
- Adobe Creative Suite skills.
- Experience with analyzing digital advertising, social media and public relations.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Upgrade to a premium membership for complete access!Subscribe today and gain access to 2,071 jobs in the sports industry - Cancel anytime
Sports Scouting Company
Athletic Scouting Company