Graphic Design Intern
This position has been filled - Job#: 453379041
- Support all marketing efforts through the design of forward thinking creative graphic elements that maintain the continuity of brand throughout the entire marketing mix.
- The chosen candidates must be team players who understand the importance of communication and adhering to deadlines.
- Creativity, hard work, a positive attitude and dedication are musts.
- Position will report to the the Graphic Designer.
- Designs original creative elements.
- Adapts design elements to carry out the continuity of the club brand throughout all collateral.
- Designs numerours projects.
- Develops E-mail campaign layout and design.
- Maintains projects through precise proofing of all materials.
- Serves as a checkpoint in regards to logo usage, graphic standards.
- Works on multiple design projects at a given time and executes promptly.
- Pursuing a college degree, preferably in graphic design/fine art.
- No professional experience required.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is necessary.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign a must.
- Experience with designing creative for LED boards a plus.
- Experience in sports preferred, but not required.
- Must possess an excellent design sense.
- Must be able remain comfortable yet energetic in the creative process.
- Must demonstrate a high level of detail-orientation, especially under deadline pressure.
- Must display organization and communicative skills.
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to easily switch between projects comfortably and quickly.
- Must be flexible in working hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must possess a strong ability to manage one’s own time and prioritize tasks when given clearly defined goals and objectives.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion with regard to interpersonal relationships.
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and use upmost discretion when privy to sensitive information.
- Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently.
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes and being attuned to others through strong active listening skills.
- Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-today operations without interruption.
- Must have a strong command of reasoned.
- Must havr measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Central Sports Sales Company
Central Sports Sales Company