Communications & Content Producer
- Ideal candidate is a creative, resourceful person with a passion for PR and video content.
- Assists the Director of Communications with writing of press releases, media alerts, program articles and other PR-specific duties.
- Required to conceive and execute compelling short-form video content for a variety of purposes.
- Responsible for ideating, scriptwriting, producing/directing and post-production.
- Bring knowledge of best practices in PR strategy as well as video and distribution channels, strong story-telling skills, outstanding organization, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A strong work ethic, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, a positive attitude, and ability to communicate effectively are vital to this role.
- Responsible for ideating and producing video content for a variety of I events and various projects both on and offsite.
- Produce video content with various deadlines, some of which will require same-day turnaround.
- Create graphics and animation content for the leaderboard LED, video boards and digital signage located throughout the venue.
- Work directly with various stakeholders to ensure proper execution of their individual production needs.
- Assist in day-to-day PR responsibilities, including writing of press releases, media monitoring, compiling coverage recaps and pitching local media.
- Work in conjunction with other departments as the lead on event program creation.
- Work with the creative vendor on an outline as well as managing timelines and numerous rounds of internal edits.
- Ability to bring big ideas to brainstorm meetings.
- Pitching, developing and producing new content will be core to the job.
- Experience producing and developing various types of video content.
- Ability to see a video through, from ideation to completion, managing all parts of the process to ensure deadlines and expectations are met.
- Quick turnaround for content distribution is a must.
- Effectively communicate with local and national media outlets.
- Strong writing, scriptwriting and storyboarding ability.
- Ability to create and tailor optimized content for different platforms.
- Proficiency in video production software.
- Knowledge of NASCAR and motorsports is a huge plus.
How to Apply for Position:
Upgrade your account to paid subscription and gain access to this job as well as all other sports job opportunities:
Sports Foundation (AZ)
West Region School